Inquire and Apply
The best way to discover if JIHS is right for you is to book an appointment with us, our dedicated and knowledgeable Admissions Officer will be more than happy to answer all your questions.
To book an appointment call (905) 828 – 7898 or email Jerine.Jin@jihs.ca
How to Apply
- Book an appointment for a free consultation.
- Fill out registration form and include $200 non-refundable application fee (we accept cash or cheque payable to Jaya International High School) **For transfer student $500 non-refundable application fee applied*
- Provide photocopies of the applicant’s last two years report cards (must include teacher comments).
- Provide applicant’s passport or birth certificate.
- If the applicant requires Study Permit by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC), it is applicant’s responsibility to provide the most up to date Stud Permit.
Application/Registration fees and other administrative charges are non-refundable and are not included in the tuition fee.
There will be a $50.00 charge for NFS cheques.
All fees are not transferable under any circumstances. Tuition fee must be used within on year of payment date.
There will be no refund if students decide to withdraw a course or retire from a semester once the course/semester start.
The refund policy does not apply to any student being absent more than 40 hours, suspended or expelled from JIHS.
Fee not paid within 30 days of the due date will be subject to an interest charge of 1.5% per month.
Students will not be admitted to the school unless the fees are up to date as per agreement.
Information for students using an “educational agent”
It is the student’s decision whether or not to use an educational agent. No educational agent has special access to our programs and services and no one can guarantee your admission to JIHS nor guarantee you a study permit. JIHS cannot monitor the business practices of independent educational agencies, so using an agency is the sole responsibility of the student and his/her family.
Tips to look for when choosing an agent
- Talk to your friends and family currently living in Canada
- Ask potential agent to see their valid JIHS-Agent Agreement
- Discuss what services they provide and the fees for each and every service
- Be careful of anything that sounds too good to be true
- DO NOT LEAVE original academic documents, passport and study permit with the agent
- Tuition Fee payments are ALWAYS made payable to Jaya International High School. NEVER the agent.
Certified Educational Agents
JIHS retains a network of registered and authorized international agents to assist our prospective international students through proper application process. These agents are knowledgeable and represent JIHS in a professional and trustworthy manner at all times.
At present, JIHS is seeking new agent application. For NEW AGENT inquiry please contact us at (905) 828 – 7898 or email email@example.com